Nothing spells easy breakfast idea like an overnight chia seed pudding.
Today we bring you a simple recipe you can recreate at home for a delicious and satisfying breakfast.
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1/2 Cup of almond milk or regular milk
- 2 Tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1 Small mason jar
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin seeds (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon flax seeds (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon almonds (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon blueberries (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon sunflower seeds (optional)
Add your honey and chia seeds to your mason jar, mix, seal and leave in the fridge overnight.
In the morning, uncover and mix, then add all your toppings.
Adjust amount of honey until desired sweetness.
It can last refrigerated for a few days.